Dr. Anish Sheth MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Princeton, NJ

3.6

January 10th, 2017
Great Physician
After being treated at NYU for over 40 years with Crohn's disease thank god I found Dr. Sheth. My disease has been in remission for the last three years. I have recommended many friends to him and all respond very positively.

July 21st, 2016
Great Doctor
Went to see Dr. Sheth as I was referred by a nurse who knew of him. I had been seeing a gastro doctor for both colonoscopies and endoscopies for 5 plus years. I have Barrett's Esophogus, and was told there was nothing I could do by my previous physician. Dr. Sheth performed a series of ablations and I no longer have BE. My other doctor didn't even know this was possible. I am very happy with Dr. Sheth and my whole family now uses him. Very nice bedside manner as well. Highly recommend him.

July 3rd, 2015
Dr. Sheth actually called our home himself to give me my pathology report diagnosis after removing several polyps during my colonoscopy. I highly recommend this practice.

September 10th, 2013
Never go to this doctor! He is the worst!
I had a GI problem and went to see this physician. He completely mis-diagnosed me. He was rude to me. Did not return my calls and claimed that he never got my messages. Plus he has no bedside manners. He is literally incompetent and I can't understand his english to boot. I would say that in 45 years of seeing physicians, I have never been as disappointed with a physician as I was with him. I had to go to another Gastroenterologist to get better who cured me no time. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

May 21st, 2012
He remembered me from a previous appointment and not just from reviewing my chart. Very patient, calm, confident and knowledgable about the subject. He said the appointment would not be over until all my questions were answered. Explained my condition with visual aids and presented options and allowed me to make a decision for my plan of care. Gave me the office phone number and invited me to call him to discuss any other concerns I had once I got home

November 6th, 2011
Very inconsiderateRushed meCould have cared lessJust overall RUDEWould NEVER go back