A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Thomas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anish Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish James Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anish J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Anish Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anish Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Nashville, IL.
See Fenton Internists and Fenton Cardiologists.