A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anish Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish James Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anish J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Anish Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Anish Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.