A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anish Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish James Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anish J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Anish Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Anish Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.