A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wadhwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish Wadhwa MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anish Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Anish Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anish Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pulmonologists.