A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Wadhwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadhwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish Wadhwa MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anish Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Anish Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anish Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pulmonologists.