A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish Wadhwa MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anish Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Anish Wadhwa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anish Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.