A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anisha Roussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anisha Roussel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anisha Roussel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussel graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roussel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anisha L Roussel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anisha L. Roussel practice?
- Dr. Anisha Roussel has 1 office location.
Dr. Anisha Roussel practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.