A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anissa Abi-Dargham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anissa Abi-Dargham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abi-Dargham graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Abi-Dargham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anissa Abi-Dargham MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anissa Abi-Dargham practice?
- Dr. Anissa Abi-Dargham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anissa Abi-Dargham practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.