A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anissa Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anissa Durairaj, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anissa Durairaj, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Durairaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anissa Ahuja Durairaj MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anissa A. Durairaj practice?
- Dr. Anissa Durairaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anissa Durairaj practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.