Dr. Anissa Durairaj MD Patient Reviews

• 22 reviews

March 1st, 2016
I have been with Dr...
I have been with Dr. Durairaj since my children were born! She delivered them both. She is patient, compassionate, incredible bedside manner and......an outstanding physician. Highly recommend her!!!

February 8th, 2016
I was added to sched..
I was added to schedule on short notice today. So wait time was longer than I normally experience. But I was willing to wait to be seen today.

June 30th, 2015
I visited dr. Durairaj for my pregnancy. After pelvic exam she was suspicious my uterus had not grown enough. I asked if there was anything she could do for my baby if the scan showed it was really underdeveloped. She very calmly (looks like she does not have a heart) replied: “We will do a D&C”! Although she was almost sure the pregnancy had stopped she did tests that were not urgent or even necessary at that point. She even scheduled tests for next week for genetic detecting! She never explained what to expect after a procedure like pelvic exam or when to call them. A few days later Ultrasound had to be done since I had bleeding and the technician, who was a very nice lady told me that my baby was dead. The doctor told me that I should schedule for a D&C. She rejected to give me any medication! I had to ask anything that I thought I need to know at that moment in my very confused state of mental and emotional stress, because she never explained anything. She always had a smirk on her face. As if this was not enough distress, she added that she herself would not perform the D&C but one of her colleagues will do that, because she thought there was not enough trust in our relationship! (I guess because I requested a copy of the “patient encounter form” after my first visit which did not receive it anyway! and which is patient’s right).I was still in disbelief that I had lost my baby and seeing her reaction to my lost and rejecting to take care of me was devastating….! She is an egoist! One day later I received a mail from her that their practice terminates the provider patient relationship with me! After a few days I started miscarrying naturally without need of D&C. I took an appointment at some other office. A few days later I got a phone call from that doctor’s (if you can ever call him a Doctor!). He had told his secretary to cancel my appointment, because they are in the same group with Northside Northpoint OBGYN and since I have been dismissed with them, he decided not to see me either…. (their group consists of more than 100 doctors). I have almost forgotten the pain of my loss. What bothers me more is the pain of not being able to find a caring doctor…

March 12th, 2015
Personable
Dr Durairaj is always very personable and takes her time with each patient. Any time I've been to see her even if the office is busy I have never felt rushed in her care. I would highly recommend her and any of the doctors in the practice and I have delivered four babies with four different doctors here.

February 12th, 2015
Excellent
Dr.Durairaj is excellent. I have been a patient of hers for years and she is professional, thorough and kind. She takes any apprehension out of the appointment.

February 11th, 2015
Amazing
Dr Anissa Durairaj is great at listening and treating us with utmost care. She is one of the best doctors we have interacted and I have been associated with this amazing Northside group for more than 4 years.

September 25th, 2013
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I WAS SO SO PLEASED FROM MAKING THE APPT ONLINE TO THE STAFF AFTER DEALING WITH ALL THAT I KNEW THE DOCTOR WAS GOING TO BE AWESOME CAUSE I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE STAFF REPRESENTS THE DOCTOR. VERY CLEAN VERY FRIENDLY AND BOY OH BOY THE DOCTOR VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE TAKES HER TIME ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS WITHOUT ATTITUDE GIVE HONEST STRAIGHT FORWARD ADVISE...I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT HER...THANKS GUYS YA'LL ARE ANGELS...AND YEAH I'M YELLING LOL CAUSE THEY ARE THAT GREAT

April 4th, 2013
Awesome Doctor!
I went to Dr. Durairaj for my first pap ever. She was awesome! She took time to talk to me before she began the exam. She also answered every question I had and made me feel totally comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!

November 23rd, 2012
Fantastic
I love Dr. Durairaj! She has been my OB for over 5 years now and has always been fantastic. I couldnt imagine going to anyone else.

November 8th, 2012
Excellen OB/GYN
Dr. Durairaj is an excellent OB. She delivered my first baby and was so good with me and the baby. She is very caring and listened to all my concerns throughout my maternity and post-partum visits. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

October 18th, 2012
Wonderful
Dr. Durairaj is wonderful! She listens to your concerns and is caring about your medical needs.

October 15th, 2012
I come in to see Dr Durairaj for my yearly exam and I love her. She is thorough in her examination and encourages and answers any questions I may have. The staff and Dr Durairaj create a very comfortable experience.