Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anissa Lacount
Dr. Anissa Lacount, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lacount is affiliated with Western Arizona Regional Medical Center, Palo Verde Hospital and Colorado River Medical Center. Dr. Lacount has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anissa Lacount has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Anissa Lacount is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Family Medicine, General Practice
Diamond Bar, CA
Dr. Susan Lee
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jeffrey Petrilla
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.01 mi17