A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anit Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anit Dua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anit Dua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anit Dua MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anit Dua practice?
- Dr. Anit Dua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anit Dua practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.