Dr. Anit Ford MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sarasota, FL

August 12th, 2016
****Horrific experience!!!!!****
The doctor is okay and the staff is HORRIFIC!!! Extremely rude and disrespectful. Had no concern for my sister's serious health condition. Never again will I visit this office. My heart broke the way the lady showed no consideration for my sister's health. She repeatedly said "I don't care. I'm not sending the referral this week. It'll be done in 7 days." They had send they'd be sending the referral to the other Dr but didn't!!! Showed up to the other docs appointment and no referral had bee submitted by Anit Ford's staff!

January 16th, 2015
not only a 4 but a 10 star rating
My husband & I have been going to Dr Ford for 10-12 yrs,she is one of the best Doctors we have seen in Flordia since coming from Chicago 18 years ago. Dr Ford makes us feel like her family,& treats like she would a member of her family,only the best will do.

May 23rd, 2014
P.R.
Things worthy of praise are : A spotless office. A good staff, and a very altruistic manager, that knows her stuff. A doctor that knows who comes in and out of her office, and who has a bedside manner that enables her patients to grow, period.

April 17th, 2014
behind the shadows
gifted doctor....good writer....spotless office....TEAM-WORK staff.

March 31st, 2014
humility
Sometimes the voice of reason becomes a paradox, when in fact the voice of reason within the framework of medicine becomes scrambled. People today have a difficult time trusting their own family members, let alone a best friend, that may have violated a trust code, precious...and or a physician that stands on both sides of some fence. There is a code of ethics a physician must adhere to, just as the sacred code of ethics that stands between a husband or wife, a friend that vows to be there for his or her friend, and a physician who cannot be enticed to short change one of his or her patients, of the precious time it may take to resolve an issue for that patient. Once a point of view is tampered with, or manipulated to suit the reflection of an "outside" interference, causing a further strain on that patient, we than have a broken spirit. Thank you doctor, for teaching me through the years, what trust is about, what loyalty is suppose to reflect, and more than anything...where our real faith belongs....and a set of symptoms that warns us, through and over the storms what "standing firm" in our faith is suppose to be. If we take on any other posture that transforms us into a persona against such things, than to me we have contradicted that faith, betrayed the eyes and ears of "humility," and lost sight of why we attended your office, in the 1st place. Your hands are an extension of the same hand of God, that has blessed you with the wisdom it takes, to resolve with some of the absolutes of medicine, leaving enough faith in the wisdom that can only come from God himself. Respectfully, one of your reflections.

November 26th, 2013
optional
Yes...i would choose this doctor again. She knows how to conduct her staff, and is blessed with a wisdom that takes medicine to a different level. Thank you doctor, for who you are. Respectfully...

August 28th, 2013
Public Relations
Congratulations, Dr. Ford; in what you have been doing outside of your world of medicine. We did an extensive interview, with someone you know very well, that connects you to a publishing company, called: "Obeja." Do not be surprised, if one of our staff members gets in touch with, to find out what this company is about. All our best...

August 21st, 2013
Public relations
My review, is based on what i have heard most recent. A pianist was reviewed by our staff, as one of her original compositions. She informed us, that she had some help writing the piece, giving acclimation to Ms. Ford. We are looking forward, in hearing more about what has transpired from their compositions, to the dispensation of medicine, to the perpetuity of their faith in God; as we continued to jot down some of the things that caught our attention, and the acclimation she gave to the skills of Dr. Anit Ford. All our best...

August 9th, 2013
optional
When you walk into Dr. Fords office, one feels at home. She has a nice staff, and i love the fact that she is a doctor who seems to have her priorities in tack. You could see the unending passion for her work, and the caring attitude for her patients. Bravo. Well done.

July 23rd, 2013
optional
I would not go back to this office. Tired of poor attitudes. The gossip and backbiting that i witnessed was unacceptable. When one talks about God, one needs to practice that kind of reflection, taking responsibility for ones attitude. I can only wonder how many others have been hurt, that became a victim of such hypocritical standards.

May 25th, 2013
optional
My experience with the doctor and the reflection of her staff, is that they are rude, short; as follow ups are not. Sorry, but ! Respectfully, optional

May 16th, 2013
student of medicine, and the arts
My review of Dr. Ford is this: I rate her at the top of the list.