Dr. Anit Garg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anit Garg?

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Just moved to Fl and was a little nervous but Dr. Garg impressed me with his understanding and knowledge. H Just moved to Fl and was nervous about seeing a new doctor but he was very kind and knowledgable. Just moved to Fl and was nervous about a nseein l 1e is the best

Posted on October 27th, 2015

He honestly cares about his patients. I have already referred other people I know to him. Definitely knows his stuff!

wonderful

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I loved this office, I am not a person who goes to the Doctors for anything. I really enjoyed the office staff and talking to the Doctor. They completely made me feel relaxed and was able to deal with my problem with ease.

Relaxed

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I was very nervous to go to a new Doctor, I had not been any quite a few years and was scared. Dr.Garg and his staff were very relaxing and wonderful to be around. I felt at ease after leaving there. I know that if something were to go wrong in the long run I will be well taken care of !

Very Grateful

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I had no idea I had issues that needed attention. Dr. Garg's thorough exam and diagnostics and recommendation for a good specialist saved me worry and prevented a chronic condition. He was courteous and took time with me to explain medication and the importance of follow up. I am so grateful. He must have been born in USA because he does not have an Indian accent! Thank you Dr. Garg.

Outstanding

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr. Garg is a caring, compassionate doctor who spends time answering all my questions and has helped me get healthy again with proper treatment. His office staff is also very caring and friendly

Thorough

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Garg was very thorough as well as caring when treating me. He saw me in the hospital and I ended up establishing with him because his attention to detail. I highly recommend Dr. Garg. Since establishing with him I have brought my husband as well as my mother and father to be under his care.

Dr. Garg is fantastic

Posted on January 16th, 2009

My husband and I have been patient's of Dr. Garg's since 2005 and have always found him to be attentive, caring and professional. I've seen him quite often for various ailments and he always makes me feel as if he is personally concerned for my health, not just professionally concerned. We feel secure with his diagnoses and confident in his abilities as a doctor. By far my most favorite primary care physician I've had to date.

Very kind

Posted on December 9th, 2008

He spent more time with me than most doctors, and is very thorough. He took care of me when I was in the Hospital too, which made me feel better. He really cares about me and my wellbeing.

Posted on October 28th, 2016