Dr. Anit Garg MD Patient Reviews

October 27th, 2015
He honestly cares about his patients. I have already referred other people I know to him. Definitely knows his stuff!

January 28th, 2014
wonderful
I loved this office, I am not a person who goes to the Doctors for anything. I really enjoyed the office staff and talking to the Doctor. They completely made me feel relaxed and was able to deal with my problem with ease.

September 30th, 2013
Relaxed
I was very nervous to go to a new Doctor, I had not been any quite a few years and was scared. Dr.Garg and his staff were very relaxing and wonderful to be around. I felt at ease after leaving there. I know that if something were to go wrong in the long run I will be well taken care of !

September 9th, 2013
Very Grateful
I had no idea I had issues that needed attention. Dr. Garg's thorough exam and diagnostics and recommendation for a good specialist saved me worry and prevented a chronic condition. He was courteous and took time with me to explain medication and the importance of follow up. I am so grateful. He must have been born in USA because he does not have an Indian accent! Thank you Dr. Garg.

September 9th, 2013
Outstanding
Dr. Garg is a caring, compassionate doctor who spends time answering all my questions and has helped me get healthy again with proper treatment. His office staff is also very caring and friendly

January 23rd, 2012
Thorough
Dr. Garg was very thorough as well as caring when treating me. He saw me in the hospital and I ended up establishing with him because his attention to detail. I highly recommend Dr. Garg. Since establishing with him I have brought my husband as well as my mother and father to be under his care.

January 16th, 2009
Dr. Garg is fantastic
My husband and I have been patient's of Dr. Garg's since 2005 and have always found him to be attentive, caring and professional. I've seen him quite often for various ailments and he always makes me feel as if he is personally concerned for my health, not just professionally concerned. We feel secure with his diagnoses and confident in his abilities as a doctor. By far my most favorite primary care physician I've had to date.

December 9th, 2008
Very kind
He spent more time with me than most doctors, and is very thorough. He took care of me when I was in the Hospital too, which made me feel better. He really cares about me and my wellbeing.