Dr. Anit Patel MD, MBA Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Plymouth, MA

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Patel Is a very caring doctor and sincere person. He always take time to listen and explain #1 ENT I would recommend Dr. Patel. I would like to complement his staff which are very nice !! 5 STAR!!!

April 9th, 2015
had a great experience with Dr. Patel. He took out my son's tonsils and adenoids. I was worried about him being put under general anesthesia. However, Dr. Patel has a very calming personality and I had the utmost confidence in him. The surgery went great and now my son no longer snores so we can all sleep!

February 14th, 2015
sinus sufferer
I had seen many doctors as a chronic sinus sufferer. Dr. Patel finally diagnosed my underlying issue which was severe allergies causing sinusitis. I didn't need another sinus surgery. He got me on allergy shots and my sinuses have been so much better since. Thanks Dr. Patel!

May 8th, 2014
My mom was treated by Dr. Patel and he was able to fix her dizziness! Not only was he was very nice and answered all our questions, this doctor actually helped my mom.

October 19th, 2013
I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer by Dr. Patel. He felt my neck and knew something was wrong. He ordered an ultrasound and found the thyroid lump. It has since been treated and I am cancer free! I can't believe that doctors have been feeling my neck multiple times and never felt anything until I saw Dr. Patel. I would trust him to take care of my mom.

April 24th, 2013
Dr. Patel deserves 5 stars! Excellent Doctor and Staff!
I went to Dr. Patel for a lump in my throat. It turned out to be nothing. He did however see that my acid reflux was causing my esophagus to be enlarged and irritated which is why I coughed so much. I had been coughing for years. I had constant sinus infections. On and off antibiotic's all the time. I have never smoked, but sounded like I was hacking up a lung all the time. I was diagnosed with allergies to my cat over 15 years ago & sinusitis . Allergy meds didn't work. Dr. Patel had me go thru a bunch of tests, that weren't very fun. Those tests were very informative though. I didn't have allergies at all. My sinus's are totally normal- just minor irritation. As a matter of fact. Taking a Tums stopped my cough immediately & my sinus infections. All these problems I had for years were actually miss diagnosed completely by an allergist and 2 different ENT doctors. Totally unreal! I am on medication for my severe GERD now. When I get a break thru symptom like coughing, sneezing, headache, sore throat, ear ache or sinus pressure in my face. I take a Tums and within 5 minutes it goes away. To be honest it really makes me very angry that I was suffering for so many years for no reason! It took a benign lump in my throat to find a doctor that cared enough to really dig for the truth of what was going on with me. The comments I have read about him and his office staff are just not true. There isn't a bad apple in the bunch. They are all caring professional people. Yes, sometimes he does run late. What doctor doesn't. Maybe the people that say they were treated badly, were just acting badly themselves. I have been there many times and been thru many tests and never once have I been mistreated or saw anyone being mistreated. Dr. Patel is very nice. He explains things well. He is very knowledgeable. You might not leave his office laughing from jokes, but you will leave his office on the right track to make you better. If you only knew how badly I suffered on the wrong meds for so many years. You would understand the gratitude for Dr. Patel I have and all his staff.

April 29th, 2012
Get ready to wait forever
Get ready to wait in the waiting room forever and then be treated like a jerk by the staff for asking how long it will be. Honestly the worst service ever, and not reassuring since you're there for your health.

August 8th, 2011
Dr. Patel is simply the best ENT doctor on the south shore. He treated my father with the compassion and care that he deserved along with top notch surgical care.

May 24th, 2010
He is one of the most skilled physicians I know and has an excellent bedside manner to go along with this. I highly recommend Dr. Patel

October 9th, 2009
was first appointment for the day had to wait 35 minutes to be seen. the appointment previously I had at least a 30 minute wait

February 24th, 2008
Sinus surgery
I suffered from nasal polyps almost my entire life without anyone properly diagnosing me. When I met Dr. Patel, he diagnosed me and I underwent sinus surgery. Today I am able to breathe well out of my nose and it has had a big impact on my quality of life.

June 15th, 2017