A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Shah, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Arun Shah DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Anita Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.