Dr. Anita Agarwal MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 19th, 2016
Secretsry
Most brilliant and caring Cared abt patients welfare the most Most pleasant personality Put patient at ease Quiet calm mannerism v encouraging

December 4th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have read some of the reviews and I don't know what some of the peoples problem are with Dr. Agarwal but she is a great doctor. My husband had surgery with her in Oct. 2012 and his eye is doing great he can see out of it and it is getting better vision everyday. I would recommend her to anybody with eye problems. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor we have been too and the staff is professional and courtesy is great. He have no problem with the surgery she did for him and that is the truth. Great Great Great!!!!!

August 31st, 2011
Messed Me Up
This Dr. Did a lens replacement Surgery on me 2-16-11. I have been screwed up with my vision and emotions. I'm having a number of side effects that were not discussed with me. I went ther to get a multi focal lens, they did not put that in my eye, they put the lens they wanted me to have, and didnt tell me ubtil after the surgery that I was not a good candidate for that technology. Dr. Agrawal should have told me before the surgerym i would have chose not to do it.My last visit with Dr. Agrawal was spent watching her do paper cutouts like a 3rd grader in arts & crafts! She has screwed me up good, and has done nothing about it!!