A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Aggarwal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Aggarwal, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Aggarwal DO, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Anita Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greenbelt Internists, Greenbelt Hematologists, and Greenbelt Oncologists.