A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Alvarez-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Alvarez-Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez-Cruz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Alvarez-Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Cruz graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Alvarez-Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita A Alvarez-Cruz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita A. Alvarez-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Anita Alvarez-Cruz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anita Alvarez-Cruz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Richmond, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians and Katy Geriatric Doctors.