A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Avery is Excellent. Dr. Avery has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Avery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Avery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anita Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita R. Avery practice?
Dr. Anita Avery practices Allergy & Immunology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists and Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.