A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Balodis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Balodis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balodis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Balodis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Balodis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Balodis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Balodis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Balodis practice?
- Dr. Anita Balodis has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Balodis practices Family Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Family Physicians.