A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Balodis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Balodis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Balodis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Balodis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Balodis practice?
- Dr. Anita Balodis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Balodis practices Family Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Family Physicians.