A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Beck, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Beck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita E Beck MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Anita E. Beck practice?
- Dr. Anita Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Beck practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Geneticists.