A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Beck, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Beck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita E Beck MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Anita E. Beck practice?
- Dr. Anita Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Beck practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Geneticists.