A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Beecham-Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Beecham-Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Beecham-Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beecham-Robinson graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beecham-Robinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita C Beecham-Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Beecham-Robinson practice?
- Dr. Anita Beecham-Robinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Beecham-Robinson practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.