inactive

Anita G Beneke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 4th, 2013
Great Dr.
Dr. Beneke is a great doctor . She was my doctor as a teenager years ago. After being gone from the Houston area for more than 20 yrs I found out that she was still in practice and went to see her with numerous health issues . She ran test and we discussed what avenues to take toward me being healthier. She has helped me with my health issues and is truly concerned with her patients and their well being. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 21st, 2013
UnSatisfied Patient
I wen't to Dr. Beneke for a number of reasons, and she did not help with any... All she does is order tests... then she schedules you another appointment and tells you that you will talk about your problems when the test come back. Then when the tests come back, she schedules more and then again says, "lets wait til I see you next time and talk about it". Ummm, if I wanted to address issues that I have now later I wouldn't be coming to you! Anyway, to say the least, she is a waste of a co-pay and I would not refer her to anyone I actually care about!

March 30th, 2011
arlene
she is the best

February 24th, 2011
Dr.Beneke has a caring professional manner and is a good listener.She provided me with new information about an old problem.She actually listened to my observations and responded to my concerns.I feel fortunate to have found her.