A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Boyd Bennett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita B. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Anita Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Bennett practices Family Medicine near Heber Springs, AR.
See Heber Springs Family Physicians.