A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Bhandiwad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Bhandiwad, Cardiologist, Cardiac imaging, Heart failure/transplant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandiwad
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhandiwad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Bhandiwad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandiwad graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bhandiwad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Ramesh Bhandiwad MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita R. Bhandiwad practice?
- Dr. Anita Bhandiwad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Bhandiwad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.