A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Bhandiwad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Bhandiwad, Cardiologist, Cardiac imaging, Heart failure/transplant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandiwad
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhandiwad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Bhandiwad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandiwad graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bhandiwad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Ramesh Bhandiwad MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita R. Bhandiwad practice?
- Dr. Anita Bhandiwad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Bhandiwad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.