A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Bhola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhola has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Bhola MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Bhola practice?
- Dr. Anita Bhola has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anita Bhola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Sleep Medicine Doctors.