Dr. Anita Bhola MD is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Bhola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anita Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita Bhola practice?
Dr. Anita Bhola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Chappaqua, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, Bronx Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Bronx Pulmonologists.