A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Blick-Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Blick-Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Blick-Nolan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blick-Nolan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blick-Nolan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Rochelle Blick-Nolan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita R. Blick-Nolan practice?
- Dr. Anita Blick-Nolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Blick-Nolan practices Pediatrics near Chickasha, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Chickasha Pediatricians.