Good and Bad show details Good and Bad
by Jane A. on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Bodrogi is good at what she does, but not too connected to her patients. Dr. Lyons gave a medication that I had an adverse reaction to after I told him that I didn't react well to super strong meds. Needed consistency on blood work and medication and there were too many complications. Never can get through to a person on the phone for appointments or questions and that is very frustrating. Went a whole five days without finding out the strength of the medication I should take.

Very tactful show details Very tactful
Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Bodrogi, with little information, was able to accurately assess a health issue involving our nuclear family. With all members present she displayed her excellent insight while providing information and support. Tough messages were delivered with delicacy and respect.

Great Dr and PA, lousy office staff show details Great Dr and PA, lousy office staff
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr Bodrogi and G.Lyons PA are amazing, caring medical professionals. However, their office manager is a ditz. She doesn;t repocd to requests ( I had a collections agency call me for a bill that was piad three months earlier) I waited three weeks without meds because she never called in my prescription. And you cannot reach a human being when you callthe office - only voicemail. Arghhhh!!!! Poor PR...

Feb 14th, 2011

Have had numerous problems with my back & hips. Dr. Bodrogi has helped me so much. She is kind, patient, and answers all my questions. I highly recommend her.

Dec 23rd, 2010

Doctor did not take the time to explain medical reports after running tests and was condescending when I did ask questions.