Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Osteopath

74 Margaret St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
518-562-2369
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Good and Bad  |  show details
by Jane A. on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Bodrogi is good at what she does, but not too connected to her patients. Dr. Lyons gave a medication that I had an adverse reaction to after I told him that I didn't react well to super strong meds. Needed consistency on blood work and medication and there were too many complications. Never can get through to a person on the phone for appointments or questions and that is very frustrating. Went a whole five days without finding out the strength of the medication I should take.

|  Very tactful  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Bodrogi, with little information, was able to accurately assess a health issue involving our nuclear family. With all members present she displayed her excellent insight while providing information and support. Tough messages were delivered with delicacy and respect.

|  Great Dr and PA, lousy office staff  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr Bodrogi and G.Lyons PA are amazing, caring medical professionals. However, their office manager is a ditz. She doesn;t repocd to requests ( I had a collections agency call me for a bill that was piad three months earlier) I waited three weeks without meds because she never called in my prescription. And you cannot reach a human being when you callthe office - only voicemail. Arghhhh!!!! Poor PR...

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Have had numerous problems with my back & hips. Dr. Bodrogi has helped me so much. She is kind, patient, and answers all my questions. I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

Doctor did not take the time to explain medical reports after running tests and was condescending when I did ask questions.