A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita C Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Anita Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Jackson practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors.