Dr. Anita Jackson MD Patient Reviews

2.9

June 9th, 2016
I am very happy with the care both Front and bavl

September 10th, 2015
I had my first appt today and was amazed at the time she gave me. She listened and went over everything with me I am changing my husband and daughter to her the office staff was also amazing

June 24th, 2015
Amazing front desk lady,
I will say it may take some time to see Dr. Jackson. But lately the wait time has been getting way better. If anything else I could say is she is a very nice doctor. As for the front desk, that women can multi task like no one I have ever seen. She is always polite and courtious and on top of everything. If you need something she is definetly your go to girl. She is very compassionate and understanding even when things get hectic around her. I have seen her in action and all I can say is wow.

April 7th, 2015
Dr. Jackson had me wait forever, receptionist was great.

March 15th, 2015
Best Doctor ever. Always ready to act and treat you. Does not wait to have your treatment or have you tested. She is Concern, kind, communicates in easy understanding manner and passionate about helping.

February 10th, 2015
I have been seeing her for years. She is through and she really cares. getting harder to see her but I have no complaints. If she is not sure she will quickly send you for another opinion. Our whole family sees her. Three ggenerations. She has a great heart and truly cares about your well being. The office staff is the best.

January 20th, 2014
Run away!
I went there last May with discomfort in my armpits. They sent me for a blood panel and said everything was normal except my 'T' level. Three months later I have to go to Urgent Care because of an enlarged prostate gland. Another blood rest was done and my PSA was 3.70 which, as the Urgent Care doctor noted, was high for my age. I looked back at the PSA from my May blood test and it was 4.0 which Dr. Jackson's office said was 'normal'. Every other doctor has said that I should be a 1.8 to 2.5 at the maximum. The Urgent Care office suggested to Dr. Jackson's office that I be referred to a Urologist. This, I was told was 'rudely' denied by Dr. Jackson. Why? I'm in pain! I changed primary care physicians and got a referral to a local urologist. The urologist had a biopsy done and was diagnosed with cancer. So, that is my second and last bad experience with Dr. Jackson's office.

January 18th, 2014
Is there a Dr. Jackson?
Have to agree with other bad reviews. Appointments are waaaay too far out just to be seen. We didn't find the staff rude, just incredibly indifferent. My daughter has never seen Dr. Jackson personally. We will be looking for another doctor once our insurance changes.

October 24th, 2013
I'm in the process of looking for a new Dr now ,for the last few times that I have tried to make an appt first of all more than half the time no one answer the phone during business hrs,and when they finally do there is not appts for 2 weeks or more ,and they say well go to Urgent Care I hear that all the time .Then why do I have Ins .for. The staff there is very uncaring to your situation sigh !!!! last time I called to make appt the person that answered the phone said no one was there to make appts till tmw .That's the last straw for me time to look for a new Dr,

October 22nd, 2013
Terrible experience
I came in to see Dr. Jackson a few years back , I had a very high fever and I felt very faint. Dr. Jackson told me It was anxiety. What! I left and went to another Doctor. I actually had encephalitis. Good call Dr. Jackson.

July 17th, 2013
I've only been in Lake Elsinore location. Never once I've met Dr Jackson, always a diff practitioner. Staff are very unfriendly...on the phone and in person. They will give you a tone of voice on the phone just to let you know there's no availability til next month, and if you tell them your situation they seem to not care. all they say is that they have no practitioner available. What kind of a Drs office runs a business with no Dr. It will take a month or so to get an appnt. The Nurse practitioner doesn't seem to know what to do..she will ask other staff that are there which to check on the lab sheet, when I asked her questions..her response is unclear, and doesn't look at you when she talks. This is the first time I wrote a review on anything. I also worked in a medical field and I know how it goes...but this is what I've seen in this office, and it's very unprofessional esp dealing with humans health.

July 1st, 2013
staff
I will never step foot in this office again the Staff is so RUDE.