A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Chait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Chait is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Chait, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chait graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chait has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Irani Chait MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita I. Chait practice?
- Dr. Anita Chait has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Chait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherford, NJ and Deltona, FL.
See Leesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.