A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Charochak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Charochak graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Charochak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Irene Charochak DO is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita I. Charochak practice?
- Dr. Anita Charochak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anita Charochak practices Critical Care Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Kalamazoo Critical Care Practitioners.