Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Chatman
Dr. Anita Chatman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Aldie, VA, with another office in Falls Church, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chatman is affiliated with Inova Mt Vernon Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Chatman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Anita Chatman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aldie, VA.
Dr. Mehran Khajavi
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Aldie, VA 0.01 mi21
Dr. James Longmore
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Aldie, VA 0.22 mi41
Dr. Anne Silao-Solomon
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Aldie, VA 0.22 mi10