A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Chin, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Chin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System Marshall
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Jaryu Chin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Chin practice?
- Dr. Anita Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Chin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.