Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Dec 19th, 2014

LOVE Dr. Chin! She is so personal and a great doctor. I would recommend her to anny!

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Chin Is so caring and compassionate about what she does. I had a high risk pregnancy with twins and she always went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to answer any questions I had. I was very nervous about my csection and she made me so comfortable and relaxed. Her staff is great too we all laughed and joked around, great environment in her office!

Janese show details Janese
Oct 13th, 2011

Very kind and courteous staff. They are quick to satisfy any questions and needs. Dr. Chin has very good bedside manner and will listen to any issue or problems and is very thorough. Great choice!

by ~Ashley B.~ on Aug 20th, 2009

Best Doctor ever!!!! Love her!

by Kaci's Mom on Nov 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Chin has become my favorite doctor. I recently moved to Texas and had to find a ob/gyn for my pregnancy and was very happy that I found North Central Women's Health Center. I had a c-section and had complications a couple of weeks afterwards. She answered any questions I had and was very comfortable asking her very personal questions. She is very compassionate doctor. I felt her concern about me when I was in the hospital with the complications. I felt that she sought out the best doctors to consult with regarding my complications. I was thankful that she was there when other doctors were doing surgery on me, it was comforting to see a friendly face during the procedures. She had also helped me shower after one of the surgeries and the nurses at the hospital were shocked because they have never seen a doctor help one of their patients shower.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Chin has been my doctor since I moved to McKinney. Let's face it, girls, none of us love going to the gyne's office. Dr. Chin makes you feel comfortable and at ease--love her and the nurses. The office, on the other hand, is a different story--one sta

Read Full Review at yahoo.com