Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Concerned. Parent show details Concerned. Parent
Feb 3rd, 2016

Did commuicate with nurses and pt well.didn't explain what she was doing and why.will never see us again.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Heather Davis on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Chin is the best doctor. I just love her.

by Dylan Wehmeir on Jan 26th, 2016

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Anita Chin. She has been so sweet to my wife and I through the pregnancy of our first child.

best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
by Lauren M on Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Chin is incredible! I have not yet started trying to get pregnant, but as a newly wed I have had a lot of embarrassing questions. Dr. Chin answers all questions professionally, but with out making me feel like she is talking down to me. She is incredibly personal, and she made me feel like we had known each other for years after my very first visit. I am so glad to have found someone so kind and personable!

Dec 19th, 2014

LOVE Dr. Chin! She is so personal and a great doctor. I would recommend her to anny!

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Chin Is so caring and compassionate about what she does. I had a high risk pregnancy with twins and she always went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to answer any questions I had. I was very nervous about my csection and she made me so comfortable and relaxed. Her staff is great too we all laughed and joked around, great environment in her office!

Janese show details Janese
Oct 13th, 2011

Very kind and courteous staff. They are quick to satisfy any questions and needs. Dr. Chin has very good bedside manner and will listen to any issue or problems and is very thorough. Great choice!

by ~Ashley B.~ on Aug 20th, 2009

Best Doctor ever!!!! Love her!