A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Choy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Choy, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Choy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choy graduated from University Of Sydney. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Choy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Carmen Choy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Choy practice?
- Dr. Anita Choy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Choy practices Allergy & Immunology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists.