A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Choy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Choy, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Choy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choy graduated from University Of Sydney. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Choy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Carmen Choy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Choy practice?
- Dr. Anita Choy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Choy practices Allergy & Immunology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists.