The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Choy
Dr. Anita Choy, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Mountain View, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Choy is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Sequoia Hospital. Dr. Choy has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Choy has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Anita Choy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Hailen Mak
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Palo Alto, CA 0.03 mi39
Dr. Peter Maguire
Allergy and Immunology
Palo Alto, CA 0.43 mi26
Dr. Robert Bocian
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy
Palo Alto, CA 0.43 mi30