A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Connell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Connell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
- Stevens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Johnson Connell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Connell practice?
- Dr. Anita Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Connell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.