Dr. Anita Courcoulas MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

October 19th, 2016
Very compassionate. Didn't rush the appt. Made me feel very comfortable.

January 27th, 2016
It is ironic that the list of things that I am asked to write the doctor on don't include quality. Dr. Corkulous work is extraordinary and that's what really matters about a surgeon. If your biggest concern is wait time then you really need to go to the Rite Aid on the corner and see the nurse. I am looking for something better than that in a surgeon.

December 10th, 2015
Bariatric Weight Loss
Was very dissatisfied with her availability. I started off under her care for the bariatric (6 month process), when it was time to finally meet with her, she cancelled my scheduled appointment the day of the visit (I went and seen her assistant anyway) and when it was time to re-schedule with her, the only availability was 3 months out. I was ready for surgery and refused to wait 3 more months so I switched doctors and he got me in immediately and even schedule my surgery within the month.

March 29th, 2012
BAD EXSPERIENCE..I HAD TO GET A 2ND OPINION N HAD 3 OTHER SURGEONS TELL ME THAT I NEEDED MESH REMOVED N SHE SAID THAT IT DIDNT...SHE HAD VERY BED SIDE MANNER....TOTALLY UNSATISFIED

May 27th, 2011
N Stephenson
Dr Courcoulas is the most caring, efficient, and qualified dr in her field. She has been diligent in her patient's care, and has the most amazing bedside manner. She addresses all of your questions with compassion and expertise, and I have already recommended her to 2 of my dear friends who needed gastric bypass. They had the surgery, and they also have nothing but praise for Dr Courcoulas. Her staff is truly caring and efficient also. We would have no other dr but her. She is tops in her field. The ease of scheduling and follow-up appts. is a major plus! She and her staff are the greatest! My husband is also her patient, and we just think the world of her! Best in her field!

March 23rd, 2011
Lap band
She followed up with me after my surgery and has been available to answer questions along the way. #1 in her field and would send anyone to her.

June 17th, 2009
Excellent in every way
Dr. Courcoulas is a thorough, caring, accessible surgeon who also has an excellent staff. You cannot go wrong by choosing this physician.