A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Culp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Culp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Culp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culp graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Culp practice?
Dr. Anita Culp practices Internal Medicine near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Albany, NY.
See Kingston Internists.