Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Culp
Dr. Anita Culp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Katrine, NY, with other offices in Lake Katrine, NY and Albany, NY (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Culp is affiliated with Maricopa Health System, Albany Medical Center Hospital and Maricopa Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Culp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anita Culp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Katrine, NY.
Dr. Richard Hodder
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Nephrology
Lake Katrine, NY 0.36 mi47
Dr. Elizabeth Levine
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lake Katrine, NY 0.90 mi23
Dr. Maria-Teresa Cuddihy
Kingston, NY 0.99 mi28