A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Das, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Das has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Krishna Das MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita K. Das practice?
- Dr. Anita Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Das practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.