Dr. Anita Das Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anita Das?

Effective, efficient and experienced!

Posted on March 14th, 2017

I found Dr Das and her staff to be highly efficient, pleasant and qualified to provide excellent care.

My best experience with a Physician

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Das is the first Physician that I have ever came in contact with in my 51 years that made my experience the best ever. From the waiting room to exiting the building, to my surgery to my last post appointment. She is very professional, detailed and explains any questions you have not matter to what extent. I felt comfortable around her and at ease.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr Das performed my surgery on her day off (Good Friday no doubt) and worked with me to get the surgery done asap. I have been a patient for 10 years and am thrilled to have Dr Das as my doctor! She is the best!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

So far her diagnosis and the prescription she gave are correct and working. Have a follow up on Tuesday. Hopefully everything is back to "normal" by then. Thanks a ton!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr. Das is amazing. Definitely one of the best doctors I have ever had. She takes the time to really explain your situation and actually actively listens to you.

Posted on August 21st, 2014

I have been a patient there for the last 4 years. I always have a good experience when I go there. Dr. Das always takes her time and talks with me about any problems I am having. Her staff are always courteous and friendly. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Posted on August 31st, 2013

I just had a hysterectomy performed by Dr. Das. On my first visit to her, she spent a solid hour with me; I had been mishandled by my former physician's practice and so we talked about options. I know this amount of time would not be normally typical. But the degree of care she took with me and the amount of trust I immediately had in her is remarkable. She was totally accurate in her diagnosis and I am OK. I can't express how lucky we are in this area to have her.

non caring for her patients

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Brushes off what i was very concerned about. Didnt ask if i had any questions or concerns about my pregnancy.

Horrible office staff

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Horrible billing department. I was transferred 4 times before I was given to the correct department. Once I gave the explanation of the information I needed they sent the wrong paperwork and there I was 30 minutes waiting for something that I never got resolved. Because of your billing I will not be back.

Dr. Das is the best!

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Das is a knowledgable physician, an expert in the area of menopause (has written books). But she is also a delightful person. I enjoy my visits to her office, feel cared for by Dr. Das and her staff. I am so very grateful to have her for my doctor.

Posted on May 4th, 2017