Dr. Anita Das MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 16th, 2016
My best experience with a Physician
Dr. Das is the first Physician that I have ever came in contact with in my 51 years that made my experience the best ever. From the waiting room to exiting the building, to my surgery to my last post appointment. She is very professional, detailed and explains any questions you have not matter to what extent. I felt comfortable around her and at ease.

April 9th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Das performed my surgery on her day off (Good Friday no doubt) and worked with me to get the surgery done asap. I have been a patient for 10 years and am thrilled to have Dr Das as my doctor! She is the best!

March 27th, 2015
So far her diagnosis and the prescription she gave are correct and working. Have a follow up on Tuesday. Hopefully everything is back to "normal" by then. Thanks a ton!

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Das is amazing. Definitely one of the best doctors I have ever had. She takes the time to really explain your situation and actually actively listens to you.

August 21st, 2014
I have been a patient there for the last 4 years. I always have a good experience when I go there. Dr. Das always takes her time and talks with me about any problems I am having. Her staff are always courteous and friendly. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

August 31st, 2013
I just had a hysterectomy performed by Dr. Das. On my first visit to her, she spent a solid hour with me; I had been mishandled by my former physician's practice and so we talked about options. I know this amount of time would not be normally typical. But the degree of care she took with me and the amount of trust I immediately had in her is remarkable. She was totally accurate in her diagnosis and I am OK. I can't express how lucky we are in this area to have her.

January 28th, 2013
non caring for her patients
Brushes off what i was very concerned about. Didnt ask if i had any questions or concerns about my pregnancy.

June 26th, 2012
Horrible office staff
Horrible billing department. I was transferred 4 times before I was given to the correct department. Once I gave the explanation of the information I needed they sent the wrong paperwork and there I was 30 minutes waiting for something that I never got resolved. Because of your billing I will not be back.

December 1st, 2010
Dr. Das is the best!
Dr. Das is a knowledgable physician, an expert in the area of menopause (has written books). But she is also a delightful person. I enjoy my visits to her office, feel cared for by Dr. Das and her staff. I am so very grateful to have her for my doctor.