A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Dash-Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Dash-Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Dash-Modi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dash-Modi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Dash-Modi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Dash-Modi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Dash-Modi practice?
- Dr. Anita Dash-Modi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Dash-Modi practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.