A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Dekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Dekker, Occupational Medicine; Pain Preventive Medicine, Anesthesiologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekker graduated from Groningen State Univ.
Dr. Dekker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Joan Dekker MD and MPH is a female Pain Management, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Dekker practice?
- Dr. Anita Dekker has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Dekker practices Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Pain Management Doctors.