Anita J Dekker, M.P.H., MD
Occupational Medicine; Pain Preventive Medicine, Anesthesiologist, General Practitioner
Video profile
Southeast Eugene
3469 Hilyard St
Eugene, OR 97405
541-344-1300
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Business executive  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

I would not recommend a pain patient to her, first off she says if you are hear for pain medication I am not your Dr. Why did we get reccomended to her in the first place. She left both my sister & daughter with no help. Just wants your money!!!

|  Amazing!!!  |  show details
by Sadie Jean on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Dekker has been such a blessing in my life, I'am so lucky to have such a caring, and understanding doctor. On June 23 2009, I was in a car crash on the freeway, I had so many bad experience with doctors, and I was starting to get very depressed, and I felt almost abused. When I went to Dr. Dekker, I knew I was finally in good hands! She listened, and never questioned me in a negative way about my pain, She understood what so going on with my body, and she wanted to help me, and has never given up on me. I would recommend Dr. Dekker to anybody that is having a hard time with their pain, and having problems with their doctors not helping them. Oh and she does great trigger point injections!!!

|  Acquire Services  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Dekker's office did not repy to my email, did not respond to my phone call and voice mail, nor reply to written comunication I left with the office; therefore, I have been unable to make an appointment.

|  Caring and Personal  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Dekker has worked with me for over 5 years and has been a blessing to help me with chronic pain. She keeps herself up to date with advances in the field of pain management and other treatments besides narcotics.

|  Best Doctor in Town  |  show details
by Sammy Schaffer on Aug 13th, 2010

I had despaired of anyone helping to relieve my pain before I saw Dr. Anita Dekker last fall. She spent 2 hours with me on my first visit, and then a full hour every visit after that. I finally felt heard -- and she was able to give me treatment and medications that made my pain go from a 10 to a 2. I highly recommend her.