Dr. Anita Dekker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Dekker?

August 8th, 2014

Business executive

I would not recommend a pain patient to her, first off she says if you are hear for pain medication I am not your Dr. Why did we get reccomended to her in the first place. She left both my sister & daughter with no help. Just wants your money!!!

Doctor's Response

Not sure who this unsigned review is from, but this is not our practice. If I cannot help patients and must refer them to a practitioner who prescribe the heavier opioids, I do not charge them at all. My aim is to get patients to maximum function with minimal medications. I take 90 minutes with new patients and 45 with return patients -- and I use a multidisciplinary approach with myofascial release and manual therapies. Patients who only want pain medications are better served by the larger pain clinics in town.

SHOW

September 18th, 2012

Acquire Services

Dr. Dekker's office did not repy to my email, did not respond to my phone call and voice mail, nor reply to written comunication I left with the office; therefore, I have been unable to make an appointment.

August 15th, 2011

Caring and Personal

Dr. Dekker has worked with me for over 5 years and has been a blessing to help me with chronic pain. She keeps herself up to date with advances in the field of pain management and other treatments besides narcotics.

August 13th, 2010

Best Doctor in Town

I had despaired of anyone helping to relieve my pain before I saw Dr. Anita Dekker last fall. She spent 2 hours with me on my first visit, and then a full hour every visit after that. I finally felt heard -- and she was able to give me treatment and medications that made my pain go from a 10 to a 2. I highly recommend her.

August 18th, 2016