Dr. Anita Dekker, MD
Occupational Medicine; Pain Preventive Medicine, Anesthesiologist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Business executive show details Business executive
Aug 8th, 2014

I would not recommend a pain patient to her, first off she says if you are hear for pain medication I am not your Dr. Why did we get reccomended to her in the first place. She left both my sister & daughter with no help. Just wants your money!!!

Doctor's Response

Not sure who this unsigned review is from, but this is not our practice. If I cannot help patients and must refer them to a practitioner who prescribe the heavier opioids, I do not charge them at all. My aim is to get patients to maximum function with minimal medications. I take 90 minutes with new patients and 45 with return patients -- and I use a multidisciplinary approach with myofascial release and manual therapies. Patients who only want pain medications are better served by the larger pain clinics in town.

Amazing!!! show details Amazing!!!
by Sadie Jean on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Dekker has been such a blessing in my life, I'am so lucky to have such a caring, and understanding doctor. On June 23 2009, I was in a car crash on the freeway, I had so many bad experience with doctors, and I was starting to get very depressed, and I felt almost abused. When I went to Dr. Dekker, I knew I was finally in good hands! She listened, and never questioned me in a negative way about my pain, She understood what so going on with my body, and she wanted to help me, and has never given up on me. I would recommend Dr. Dekker to anybody that is having a hard time with their pain, and having problems with their doctors not helping them. Oh and she does great trigger point injections!!!

Acquire Services show details Acquire Services
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Dekker's office did not repy to my email, did not respond to my phone call and voice mail, nor reply to written comunication I left with the office; therefore, I have been unable to make an appointment.

Caring and Personal show details Caring and Personal
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Dekker has worked with me for over 5 years and has been a blessing to help me with chronic pain. She keeps herself up to date with advances in the field of pain management and other treatments besides narcotics.

Best Doctor in Town show details Best Doctor in Town
by Sammy Schaffer on Aug 13th, 2010

I had despaired of anyone helping to relieve my pain before I saw Dr. Anita Dekker last fall. She spent 2 hours with me on my first visit, and then a full hour every visit after that. I finally felt heard -- and she was able to give me treatment and medications that made my pain go from a 10 to a 2. I highly recommend her.