Jan 13th, 2015

Doctor Del Bianco is THE BEST I have ever seen!!!

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Tamila on Aug 3rd, 2014

She is very good

Patients = $ show details Patients = $
Nov 30th, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years, over all was satisfied until became pregnant and began to realize that the primary concern of this office/doctor is to make $. Office staff is unpleasant and cold. App wait time is over an hour with a result of seeing the doctor for 15 mins. There are unnecessary visit all aimed at financial gain. Leaving this office in hopes of finding a doctor who has not lost their humanity and compassion. It seems some doctors along the way forget what is at the core of medical profession.

Not the physician for personalized care show details Not the physician for personalized care
by Arun P. Iyer on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Del Bianco is part of a large practice that views its patients as numbers. We went based on a recommendation but were really sad because even after 7 months of seeing her constantly she didn't even remember my wife's name or that we were having a girl and not a boy. Dr. Del Bianco constantly scheduled unnecessary ultrasound examinations (we believe they do it to make more money) and really showed a lack of care and empathy for one of the most important aspects of our life. Their billing system is also a mess at this practice and you never know who will deliver your baby.

Apr 7th, 2009

I have been going to Dr DelBianco for 5 years. She was wonderful in the beginnning. Her caring and bedside manner were excellent. However, ever since they moved and she had her baby I have noticed a complete turn around. The staff is not very coureous, the nurse who was taking down my medical information didn't know what the perscription was. Dr. D was rushed and didn't seem at all interested in my health. I had about 15 min and that was it. NEXT