Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Demlow
Dr. Anita Demlow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Demlow is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Demlow has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Anita Demlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Ross Bryan IV
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jennifer Aponte
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Christopher Thoming
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi30