A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Everett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Everett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Smith Everett MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anita S. Everett practice?
- Dr. Anita Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Everett practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.