A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Gewurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Gewurz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gewurz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gewurz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Gewurz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewurz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gewurz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Stroger Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Tartell Gewurz MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita T. Gewurz practice?
- Dr. Anita Gewurz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Gewurz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Pediatricians.