A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Gewurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Gewurz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewurz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gewurz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Stroger Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Tartell Gewurz MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita T. Gewurz practice?
- Dr. Anita Gewurz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Gewurz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Allergists and Evanston Pediatricians.