A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Gewurz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Gewurz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewurz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gewurz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Stroger Hospital of Cook County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gewurz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita T. Gewurz practice?
Dr. Anita Gewurz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Allergists and Evanston Pediatricians.