A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Go, Pediatric Cardiology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Go, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Co Go MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Go practice?
- Dr. Anita Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Go practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians.