Dr. Aprajita Goel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 28th, 2016
She told me " people who have a lot of baggage tend to get this condition. Fibromyalgia is not a disease it is a condition". She offered no support or help until I began crying and she said she would increase my gabapentin ( prescribed by PcP not her) and gave my three web sites to read about fibromyalgia. Then said see you in 6 months as I left her office crying.

March 15th, 2016
Can I give Dr. Goel a negative star?
Today I had an appointment at 10:30 with Dr. Goel. When I arrived I was told that my appointment was at 10:20 and I was late. I arrived at 10:26 so I thought I was four minutes early but they said I was six minutes late. I was shocked. I suffer from Raynaulds and had waited two months for this appointment. Every day is a challenge to walk because of the pain and both my feet. I was so excited to finally speak to a doctor and hopefully get some relief. I spoke with the office manager and said that I honestly thought my appointment was at 10:30 and that I was arriving early. I asked her how long the appointment would have been with Dr. Goel and she said 40 minutes. So the doctor could not see me for 34 of those 40 minutes? Now that I've calmed down and had a good cry after I got home, I look at what happened today as a blessing. It seems that this doctor is very rigid and uncaring. I DO NOT want a doctor like that. I wish I would have read her other negative reviews before I had booked my appt. Dr. Goel does not deserve me as a patient. There are much better doctors out there!

February 8th, 2016
Soo I am not perfect
I waited over a month for this appointment and came home crying by the way I was treated by Dr Goel. I will not go back. I thought her exam was very succinct. She didn't take the time to find out what was really going on with me. She looked at the new patient questionnaire I was asked to complete and chose to attack and lecture me on one of my life style habits. If I were a perfect human I wouldn't need a Doctor would I??

February 14th, 2015
The worst doctor I have EVER seen
Dr. Goel does not deserve the title of being a doctor. I do not even think she understands the basic function of organs. She has a terrible bedside manner and does not listen, or care about any symptoms you may be facing. She totally misdiagnosed me due to the fact that my symptoms were too complex for her small mind. She lacks empathy, thoughtfulness, listening skills and deserves to have her license revoked.

December 3rd, 2010
I appreciate Dr. Goel tremendously. I can honestly say that I have never been cared for by a finer physician or person.

September 6th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I was recently referred to Dr. Goel by my Primary Care Physician and by a friend with Rheumatoid Arthritis, both of whom spoke very highly of her. I found Dr. Goel to be very straightforward, friendly and to the point. She took her time in listening to me and asking questions. She did a full and thorough exam. She spent a lot of time explaining things to me in a way that I could understand, and answered all of my questions patiently. I have been extremely happy with her care and would recommend her to anyone.

March 23rd, 2010
I have only been in for one visit
I have only had one appointment with Dr. Goel , and my impression is she is a no-nonsense person who wants to get right to the bottom of things. She was direct and visibly annoyed that my memory was bad today . I am not sure she will be able to correctly diagnose me .She listened to my symptoms and onset seriously and thouroughly , but she has already dismissed some of my major symptoms , and tentatively diagnosed me with a disease I ony have 2 symptoms for .To her credit though , she ordered all new blood tests and told me she was committed to figuring out my problem . Overall ... Brrrrr . Good but really unfeeling .

August 21st, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Goel's for about 4 years. In that time I've come to appreciate Dr. Goel's direct approach to the diagnosis and on going treatment of my Rheumatoid Arthritis. She is an extremely knowledgeable and confident physician.I am grateful for the compassionate manner in which she has guided me through diagnosis, monotoring my treatment and acceptence of this disease.

March 15th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Goel was on time, thorough, caring and addressed all of my concerns. I would recommend her to anyone.