Dr. Anita Gorwara-Dohad MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Santa Monica, CA

3.3

October 19th, 2015
Dr Gowara is the best doctor I've ever had- I now have an insurance plan that she doesn't take, but I still visit her from time to time when I really need the opinion of someone I can trust.

March 16th, 2015
Great Family Doctor
She is so personable and awesome. She sees me my kids my twin and her kid

September 22nd, 2013
Dangerous!
Lost my hearing due to misdiagnosis.

February 19th, 2012
If I could build the perfect doctor
If I could create the perfect doctor, the end result would be Dr. Gorwara. She is smart, patient, a powerful listener, present, impeccably observant while totally attentive, she puts it all together effortlessly and accurately, whether the answer lies in or outside the box. Compassionate, empathetic and kind, she is the doctor I've looked for all my life. Her staff is a joy--personable, helpful, caring and supportive. Going to see Dr. Gorwara is a joy!

August 24th, 2011
Dr. Gorwawa is our family doctor
Dr. Gorwawa is our family doctor. I trust her with my kids and myself. She's seen my daughter through teen age years and now her mid 20's. I love her. She ask a lot of questions and takes a holistic aproach to medicine. She never hestitates to make referrals. The office staff is great too! Amzing that they remeber my name and details about me and my kids life.

July 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Gorwara-Dohad listens to my concerns and takes care of issues promptly. My previous doctor kept prescribing medication when I knew I was having a problem with my stomach and things weren't right. He never sent me for tests to check. Dr. Gorwara sent me for an endonoscopy right away and they found out I did indeed have huge issues with my stomach. Furthermore, I am seen within 10 minutes of my appointment time, She is quick, thorough, and takes patients concerns seriously. Additionally, she and her staff are highly knowledgeable about insurance plans. I highly recommend this doctor.

February 5th, 2011
She bills even if you cancel correctly
Do not make an appointment with this doctor. Even if you cancel your appointment via phone or their telephone message service she will continue to charge you. What a sad system.