A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Govil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Govil graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Govil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Govil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita Govil practice?
Dr. Anita Govil practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.